Thursday, December 17, 2009

My Chinese Lanterns

. Thursday, December 17, 2009



Last year our family took a trip to Orlando and we went to Dr. Suess Landing at Universal, where it was like walking through the illustrations of a Dr. Suess book. I really liked the feeling of all the bright colors and shapes and decided my house needed a little Suessifying. Though not in a real Suess way, I set out to take home decor a little less seriously, and brighten my world with things that amuse me.

I found this little vintage table in an antique store and painted it orange, hung Chinese Lanterns from Pier One, and the bouquet in the vase is a button and puzzle bouquet from Etsy seller TracybDesigns. Here's the her picture of the bouquet I had gotten from her

1 comments:

Sue said...

So fun!! Love this grouping!