Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Christmas !

. Tuesday, December 8, 2009



I just saw a reminder that there are only 16 more days until Christmas. I don't know how it manages to sneak up on me each year, despite my plans the year before to plan ahead.

The decorations are all up, and things are looking sparkly, and the cinnamon simmering potpourri is making it smell all yummy. So I'm well on my way

Here's my Christmas Tree, which I can't seem to get a good picture of, and that kitty you see in picture is Pip, he has great expectations. And it appears today he expects to bat at the tree ornaments. That's OK, always happy to provide him some entertainment.




1 comments:

Sue said...

Very pretty! I think I will be stuck putting ours up by myself this weekend. That's okay - I'll put on Christmas carols and sing along and totally drive the dog and the cat bananas!

16 days? Yikes!