Tuesday, June 29, 2010

I'm baaaaaaack

. Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Long time, no blogging for me. Every year about this time, life gets a little crazy with trips and my daughter's theater and I just have can't keep up. But the suit cases are unpacked, I'm all caught up and caught my breath and am ready to get back to playing in clay. I miss you squishy clay!

In other news..... I took in a foster dog named Trump. He had been wandering around the countryside on his own until he found his way to Spanish Oak Hunt Club & Kennel in Thrall, Texas. He was very underweight and heartworm positive. He's put on 10 pounds and will be starting treatment for his heartworms as soon as I drum up the $$.

I made a short video of him

2 comments:

Jo Raines said...

Glad you are back--as hay farmers, we stay so busy in the summer, it's very hard for me to keep up with everyone's blogs, too, including my own. I've got to take my Golden Doodle, Scout for her shots but have to wait for the funds to appear as well!

Jody

Anonymous said...

Our dog is a rescue too, found him in a foster home and glad we got him.
Happy 4th to you too!